My First Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

What's a Birthday without Cake?


Canada Day is just a few days away!!

Every year a large group of family and friends celebrate Canada Day with a huge BBQ at my sister's followed by an amazing fireworks show put on by our husbands:) This year we are expecting close to 60 people and tons of great food.I'm not sure what I'm making to take yet but my Mother always makes her Canadian Flag cake she found at KraftCanada.Com which is one of my favourites.



It's super easy and delicious so I thought I'd share the link because you can't have a birthday without cake :)


Happy 144th Birthday CANADA!!!!!!

2 comments:

Journeys of The Zoo said...

Greetings Sue,

It's Sarah over at Journeys of The Zoo. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me. I am a new follower of yours via GFC (Journeys of The Zoo).

I just read your bio and saw that Cooper is no longer with you. I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my son Alexander in 2009. Drop me an email if you ever want to talk or have someone listen.

Regards, Sarah
Zookeeper at Journeysof TheZoo
journeysofthezoo at hotmail dot com

OneDay said...

Yum! That looks outstanding! :) Thank you for sharing the recipe and for entering the photo giveaway. Have a fabulous day.

Post a Comment