My First Blog

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I'm a Slacker


I know I've been slacking on the posting and I apologize. I did go away for the holiday long weekend and thought it best not to post that( I don't want to be one of those people who come home to a house minus all their valuables).I have a few projects underway( a couple of redos) that I'm very excited about and I am still working on putting together the tutorial for the hanging letters. Due to technical difficulties (or the fact that my husband's camera is possessed)I've had a hard time getting all the pictures together.I'm hoping to have atleast one project and the tutorial done this week..:)

1 comment:

Family-Friendly Product Reviews said...

You've got a really great blog here!

Happy Follow Me Tuesday! I'm your newest follower! If you get a chance, will you please stop by and follow me too at http://www.mommylivingthelifeofriley.com

Have a great day!

Post a Comment